As a patient of The University of Arizona Cancer Center, you will be treated by a team of physicians and health care professionals trained in skin cancer and other skin conditions. You will have access to medical/surgical oncologists, nurses, social workers, health educators and more, all who are experts in skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. This multidisciplinary approach means our patients get the best treatment possible, tailored to their individual needs.
- A multidisciplinary team of experts
- Centralized resources for diagnosis, treatment, referral, support and education
- Cutaneous Oncology Clinic focused on melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancers: Over 2,000 new cases of melanoma are expected to be diagnosed in Arizona this year. Up to 55% of cases will potentially require multidisciplinary care that includes surgical oncology, medical oncology, and/or dermato-oncology evaluations.
- One-on-one patient education for individuals at high risk for skin cancer: Over 1,200 patients have been counseled since the education program began in 2006. To learn more about the patient education activities at the Skin Cancer Institute, contact Lisa Quale at (520) 626-1074 or email@example.com.
- Customized patient care with options in standard therapies and clinical trials
To make an appointment call: (520) 694-CURE (2873)